The Benefits of Social Media Scheduling
Bentacos Social Media scheduling provides plenty of benefits for your small business, agency or enterprise organization. The time and energy saved can mean the difference in a successful social marketing campaign.
Here are a few benefits of social media scheduling:
- Reach the correct time zone: Some brands know their core audience is in different locations around the world. Taking every step to get in front of them is critical to maximize organic reach. Not only can you publish at any time, but you can also create content plans, schedule accordingly and get back to other tasks.
- Post real-time updates: Whether you’re slated for a product launch or a company update, scheduling takes the stress out of social and allows you to focus on other things. Some business sales start at midnight, so why stay up and wait when you can schedule and be timely.
- Map out your content: Along with being timely, you can work ahead with scheduling tools. Plan out your core social media content in advanced and limit same-day posting. Mapping out content allows you to be more strategic, better at targeting and ultimately post more content.
- Limit promotional posts: One of the main reasons people unfollow businesses is due to overly promotional content. Stick to the 80/20 rule (80% creative and 20% promotional) to keep followers entertained and happy.
- Consistency across platforms: An inconsistent brand voice can do more harm than good and this is true with social media as well.