HRIS (Human Resource Information System) The Bentacos Information Technology and Services Categorization:
A. New implementation project
B. Enhancement Project
C. System Upgrades projects
- New Business process or product features are implemented as part of new implementation.
- Enhancement projects are envisioned for enhancing the current features or improve current business process efficiencies.
- Upgrade projects are tech modernization effort.
- Administration Information – are skilled employees who work in variety of fields.
- Manpower Planning Information – this information might include details such as who is currently in the position , what she/he is paid and what her/his job responsibilities training needs and benefits are.
- Personal Research Information -research data may contain information individuals.
- *Appraisal Information – this real state transactions often require appraisals because they occur infrequently and every property is unique.
- Payroll Information – select will be vitally important easily manage program costs with built-in analysis tools.
- Training Information – employee are engaged and receive the training they need to update skills and perform their best.
- Recruitment Information – is the anchor of all HR policies and systems.